- Protecting vegetables & flowers.
- In the greenhouse & post-harvest.
- Fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Safe for beneficials.
- Can be used as a growth inhibitor.
- Serving +4000 growers, worldwide.
Ultraviolet light occurs naturally in sunlight although much of it is blocked by the Ozone. The wavelength of ultraviolet light is between 100 and 400 nanometers. Just like the visible spectrum is broken up into different colors of light, so too is Ultraviolet light which is broken up into UVA, UVB, and UVC light.
The positive germicidal properties of UV light have been known since the 1930s. Since then it has been used to sterilize workspaces, purify the air and disinfect drinking water. CleanLight is able to penetrate the outer membrane of microbes stopping them from reproducing.