Medical cannabis Services
- Protecting plants against mildew, botrytis, etc.
- Regular application of low dosage UV.
- Deadly for disease. Beneficial for plants.
- Safe for beneficial insects.
- Improved plant vitality and cannabinoid levels.
- Treat harvested product while drying.
- A light daily treatment benefits the product.
- Does not damage trichomes.
- Also effective against salmonella, listeria, etc.
- Also approved for German import.
- Prevent aerosole contamination.
- In growroom or drying chambers to protect product.
- In lab, office or staffrooms to protect employees.
- Ozone free: Safe for people and safe for plants.
- Also helpful against asthma and bronchitis.
- Praesent placerat risus quis eros.
- Fusce pellentesque suscipit.
The medical cannabis industry is faced with some of the strictest limits with regards to contaminants. And yet, this sector is also facing the strictest conceivable limits on the use of chemical pesticides.
This is why some of the world’s most respected producers of medical cannabis, from Canada to Macedonia have chosen to protect their plants, and the health of their customers, with the technology provided by CleanLight